Sunday, April 7, 2013

That one time we took a trip and I forgot my camera.....

These past two weeks have been Spring (but really felt like Winter) holidays for the kids, so we decided to pack up the car and head up to Northumberland to visit family. It took me until one hour into the drive to realise that I had forgotten my camera. Urghh. Immediately I knew that for the whole week we were going to be there, I was going to feel as though I had an itch that I just couldn't quite scratch - totally frustrating !!
Despite the lack of camera ;) we had the best time visiting local areas of interest and just generally loving family time. If I did have my camera I would have taken photos of The Angel of The North at sunset, Warkworth Castle, Druridge Bay, the cutest little flea market in Amble harbour, me in my element shopping (alone!!) in the Metrocentre and the strangest little puffer fish at Tynemouth Sealife Centre (it kinda looked like a pineapple). But instead you get to see 3 hideously shot photos taken on my phone, which I absolutely hate doing. Just. Hate. It.

I can't tell you how much I love holiday time and am super sad its all over - back to the hum drum of routine next week :(

Oh well, not long till summer holidays........:)


  My new yellow jumper !! I'm a little obsessed with yellow at the minute.


The pretty view from the flea market. If you squint really hard you can just about make out Warkworth Castle on the horizon.


And cake. Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment