Friday, March 22, 2013

This week.....

Things have been a bit like this around here recently....









1. The kids have been having fun with the dressing up box again. It's been about a year since the last time they played with it. It seems this time they were trying to dress up the carpet.
2. Evan decided he would try swinging from the curtains in Isabel's room. Mr B will be coming home this weekend to some DIY'ing I'm afraid.
3. Some Easter crafting with Isabel this morning.
4. Another product of our crafting session ( it's a little scary looking, I know).
5. Willing the Spring weather to hurry up with some yellow cushions.

Today marks the beginning of the Easter holidays and I cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am. I plan on spending a lot of it in my pyjamas. What about you?

Whatever you do, enjoy !! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment