Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dipping my toes.....

So I am finally dipping my toes into the vast pool that is Internet blogging - several years later than most people, but hey, I'm usually last to the party :-) I have absolutely no idea if this will work out, how long it will last, or if indeed I'll be any good at it but I really want to give it a try.

So, why am I blogging? Until quite recently (the past year), I hadn't even read a blog, let alone contemplate writing one. Then one day I stumbled across a wonderful blog full of interiors and fashion and lifestyle and haven't looked back since - I'm hooked and totally inspired to create and share my own.

Please know that this is going to be a huge, no wait, COLOSSAL personal challenge for me as I find it almost impossible to share my personal life and feelings. Hopefully this will help, right? Oh well, there's only one way to find out.......





No comments:

Post a Comment